I’ve just found out that Birmingham City Council have voted for a default speed limit of 20mph on residential roads in the city. More information in this article by Birmingham Friends of the Earth (click on the link above). This will really help to make roads safer and less daunting for cyclists and pedestrians. Well done BCC!
Search this site
- facebook.com/GoGreenRevolut… 3 weeks ago
- Free buses for rough sleepers in the Black Country expressandstar.com/news/transport… 1 month ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 2 months ago
- A brilliant #Birmingham #SocialEnterprise (and the macaroons are delicious) lnkd.in/eXsEBUh 5 months ago
- lnkd.in/dFKCxcz 5 months ago