Congratulations to @CycleSouthBrum who won the most-vosted-for-runner-up in the #pplsmillions this week! Thank you to everyone who phoned up to vote. The £50,000 will be used to set up a cycling hub, with free bikes, maintenance, led rides… Green Revolutions are absolutely delighted with this result!
Search this site
- facebook.com/GoGreenRevolut… 5 days ago
- Birmingham City Council are taking action to cut air pollution from road vehicles. Please take part in the consulta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- If you have or work with children with additional needs, have a look at the Special iApps 😃 lnkd.in/gyGvr6X 1 month ago
- Co-wheels Birmingham Members News - May 2018 - mailchi.mp/33874fee09f8/c… 2 months ago
- lnkd.in/ghDVVue 2 months ago