Congratulations to @CycleSouthBrum who won the most-vosted-for-runner-up in the #pplsmillions this week! Thank you to everyone who phoned up to vote. The £50,000 will be used to set up a cycling hub, with free bikes, maintenance, led rides… Green Revolutions are absolutely delighted with this result!
Search this site
Join 468 other subscribers
Like us on Facebook
Recent tweets @greenrevs
- facebook.com/GoGreenRevolut… 3 years ago
- Free buses for rough sleepers in the Black Country expressandstar.com/news/transport… 4 years ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 4 years ago
- A brilliant #Birmingham #SocialEnterprise (and the macaroons are delicious) lnkd.in/eXsEBUh 4 years ago
- lnkd.in/dFKCxcz 4 years ago
great news.congratulations.what a difference this will make
Yes, cycling is a great way to travel, once you have the kit, a bit of training the means to make repairs.
Cycle South Brum ran a fantastic campaign and deserved all the support they got.