We are having two drop-in sessions on Monday 2 December 10am—12noon & 7—9pm, at Stirchley Community Centre 1326 Pershore Road.
Drop in for a free cuppa and mince pie and find out how Co-wheels membership could work for you!
- ALL the prices clearly explained
- smart card demonstrations
- your questions answered
Co-wheels Car Club are the cheapest (and greenest) car hire in Brum and all our profits go towards our vision of clean air, safe streets, healthy lives.
All welcome: please forward to your networks and contacts. Thank you!
Congratulations to @CycleSouthBrum who won the most-vosted-for-runner-up in the #pplsmillions this week! Thank you to everyone who phoned up to vote. The £50,000 will be used to set up a cycling hub, with free bikes, maintenance, led rides… Green Revolutions are absolutely delighted with this result!
We’ve done the research so you don’t have to (and some of it involved burrowing deep into some tiny small print). As you can see from this chart, Co-wheels are overall the cheapest car hire in Birmingham. Not only are we the best for hourly rates and mileage charges, we have the lowest insurance excess and NO SMALL PRINT!
Do you own a car that you don’t use every day? You could be better off selling it and switching to pay-as-you-go! Join Co-wheels Birmingham here
Cycle South Brum is a new project, created by Northfield Eco Centre, which aims to provide FREE bikes for local people to borrow to get to work, be active and cycle with their families. There will also be cycle maintenance, training, route information, guided rides…
This is a brilliant opportunity to increase cycling in our area. The project is through to the head-to-head final of ITV1’s Peoples Millions and voting takes place on Tuesday 26th November. The winner will get a £50,000 grant to make it happen.
PLEASE support this project! It’s really easy. Here’s how:
- Sign up to cyclesouthbrum.co.uk to get a text or email alert on Tuesday when the voting telephone number is announced
- Ask your friends, colleagues, family – in fact anyone who has a phone – to do the same.
- Vote as much as you can on Tuesday. You can vote up to 10 times from the same number. Calls cost just 11p from a landline.
- Watch the video clip on central 6pm on ITV1 (look out for Green Revolutions bods on our bikes with 2 year old Arthur) and be inspired!
#bigbrumride #wdor World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims is on the 3rd Sunday of November. In memory of Hope Fennell, who was killed by an 18-tonne lorry on Kings Heath High Street, there will be a cycle ride from Cannon Hill Park. Please come along – meet 12 noon at the Band Stand